German Physiks - Listening Impressions Wanted

I would like to hear from folks that either own or have heard any of the German Physiks Speakers,
preferably the Carbon or Borderland.Both being MK 4 versions with the latest triple D drivers.

I have either one of these unique speakers near the top of my short list but with too many unknowns with a speaker this expensive,I will probably have to make a trip to see Larry owner of Distinctive Stereo and get a good look and demo.

The HRS-120 might be a candidate also at a lesser price point.

Kenny.
kdude66
They have a huge sweet spot and sound best out tword the middle of the room or at least away from walls. I own the much less expensive Decware ERRx radial speakers and they sound best this way also.
They were best sound contenders for me at Capital AudioFest last year. That was the first I got to hear them. I am an omni guy with OHM Walsh speakers in my main hifi. Omni presentation is different more like a live performance. May take getting used to at first but maybe no going back for some. Placement not too close to walls or other reflective surfaces matters with true omnis.
I have heard two models, the Unlimited (now discontinued, IIRC) and the Borderland Mk IV, on separate occasions at Distinctive Stereo in River Vale, NJ (the U.S. distributor for GP).  Disclaimer:  I am a happy Ohm Walsh 2000 owner (since 2009), and I adore the omni style of loudspeakers for what they do in general.  The GPs are my dream speaker, in that they take the Ohm Walsh concept, and basically remove a lot of the cost constraints that Ohm's John Strohbeen works with to create more affordable omni designs.  The GPs are simply wonderful.  Smooth, yet detailed, great imaging, yet they disappear as a sound source into a massive 3-D soundstage.  Good bass (although I am a bass freak who would never be without subs).  Amazing dynamic range, both macro and micro, and the transient detail is Goldilocks - enough to sound real, but without shoving them down your throat.   But I will say that hearing them gave me new appreciation for my Ohms, in that they do a lot of the things the GPs do, albeit not quite as well in any area, for a fraction of the price.  But I will keep buying lottery tickets.  You never know!
Bondman,

Hope all is well.

I liked the GPs at CAp Audiofest very much, as much as anything I heard there, but gotta say, sitting here listening to my big OHM F5s that I scored for a fraction of retail even after wheeling and dealing, some serious A/B compares would be needed for me to be sure which way I would go, especially given the cost differential. The omni top end of the GPS compared to the OHMs definitely mean tougher placement away from walls. Maybe with the right room......