Good Speaker within a budget of USD10,000

Hi , 
I plan to setup my sound system from scratch. And allocated a substantial part for speakers. My budget for a pair of speaker is USD10,000 maximum. I would love to get recommendation on choice of speakers both New and old. 

asif3038
I would spend $6k on a pair of Magnepan 3.7i and allocate the balance to better electronics. The 3.7i perform well beyond their cost and are good enough to benefit from the improved electronics. you may chose to spend $600 of that balance on Mye speaker stands which are known to improve imaging and focus on the larger Maggies. 
So the old guy is back after many years. I defer to my younger sons that know much more than I ever knew. I still depend on my ears!!!

I’ve been fortunate and owned some awesome  Kefs, Infinity Reference 1’s, (1980’s) which by the way were some of the best speakers I ever owned, B& W
800 D’s, Focal Grands, Wilson’s, Vandersteens and more. For my $$$, the new Paradigm Persona line is amazing, each speaker in the lineup is a major “bang for the buck”! Go listen if you are looking for new speakers! There are better speakers, but dollar for dollar  I love this speaker line, all of them front to back. 

For my $$$ the new Paradigm Persona line-up is  not to be missed. Their 3F’s at $10k minus 20% from the dealer are my #1 pick under $10K. So I downsized over the years and now, have gone back up - based on hours of listening to this great line-up of quality speakers. I’ve just bought their 7F’s, their Persona sub and Persona center. So when the grandkids come over it will be a FUN movie then great 2 ch for me later by myself! 

There are many great choices at $10k! First get a 15-20% discount or better, dealers can do that or more, or go find another dealer! Then enjoy and don’t look back! From an old guy go listen to Paradigm Persona lineup!
Focal Kanta 2 should be in that price range. They sound really good.

Have you thought about taking a trip somewhere to listen to a few speakers? Like Bangkok or Singapore, they might have more stores.