What is an excellent power cable?

Looking for a high quality power cable. Anyone recommend anything? Also, is a quality power distributor important as well? 
xenon
I use Harmonic Technologies AC-11's. Lower priced cords with good results in my system.
I went from a Furman power conditioner & Pangea power cables to all Shunyata in my 'reference' system and have never looked back. I will say that the Pangea AC-14XL cable seems to work reasonably well with my source equipment (i.e. Oppo BDP) and I use their AC-9SE Mk II with the sub-woofer on my home theater rig, but I will no longer use their cables for regular amplification. Try a used Cardas power cable or used Shunyata, if you can find one - you can always re-sell them if you don't like them.
Xenon,

I second-thirds? oh what the heck I would like to reiterate what Samac and Nonoise said at the begining of this thread about Cullen PC Crossover 2's. They PC's take a little bit of time to break in BUT when they do they add a wonderful neutral clarity to the music. I would also like to add that the Sonar Quest plugs are just great plugs and they are so reasonably priced (well reasonably priced for this crazy hobby).I have re-terminated some old lossless PC's with the Sonar Quest plugs and it was a very nice improvement.

Best wishes

Charlie