What is an excellent power cable?

Looking for a high quality power cable. Anyone recommend anything? Also, is a quality power distributor important as well? 
xenon
Distribution was indicated, and it’s important. It’s the beginning of the process to feed your equipment. 

You can begin by buying 1 cable and a good distribution outlet. These can also be picked up on the used market saving you money. 

From there go to the preamp then amps, then source as resources allow. One note: consider something with star grounding, it’s in the upper range category below and significantly helps define resolution 

Upper end:

Nordost, Ansuz, Shunyata

Middle end:

PS Audio, Furman 

Has anyone here used the Maze Audio power cords, Audio Power Cables
I have been using their  Ref4 Krell power cords for years on all of my equipment and they really open up the sound and give your system a really black noise floor, they generally take me about 75 to 100 hours to burn in but after that you can really tell the difference over stock cables, and the prices won't leave you broke.
I can't recommend any audioquest power cords..they don't improve sound in my opinion.nordost are nice but can be a little on the bright side not to mention big $$$$. Had great success with oyaide tunami and it's well within your budget. .really like elrod a bit over budget but you can find some used and bargain the price down. .best of luck.

The Oyaide Black Mamba V2 or Tunami V2 are very good.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/oyaide-cables

Wig