Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Hello again, just a quick update. I've now had the SEs for just under 2 months. This is nothing new as I have read about it here and elsewhere, but the 'speaker burn-in' thing is real! I very much enjoyed them out of the box, but this last week everything seems to have loosened up and become even more coherent. The bass in particular is now more pronounced and deeper. I mentioned to @corelli that I was considering a pair of subs (and still am), but the improvement to a noob like me was quite astonishing and made me a believer.
@harv1021,
about how how many hours would you say are on them now that you are experiencing this change. I also am loving the sound.

@david_ten ,
im not sure when I will get around to trying the Gaia without the outriggers, it took 2 of us install these. This sound is different but I think it will rival my first system. I have ordered the LTA Preamp.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/new-linear-tube-audio-microzotl-preamplifer

@harv1021   Glad to hear things are settling in.  What you describe parallels my experience.  Good out of the box on a cold winter day, and they just get better with time.  Over one year later, I love these speakers more than ever.

Regarding subs, most DI/SE owners are quite happy without subs.  It really hinges upon what type of music you listen to.  Most of the music I enjoy clearly would be fine without a sub.  But, on those occasions where the music demands it, having that last bit of extension is a real rush!.  Keep in mind my speaker placement favors sound stage over bass extension.  One last comment-- I really like the ability to dial in the bass depending on the recording.  This is a real plus.  So give it time.  And thanks for the update!
@harv1021 Thanks for the update and really cool that the SEs are coming into their own.

@lancelock I get why you don’t want to redo the Gaia 1 setup (another two times in this case!). : )

Congratulations on moving ahead with the Microzotl Preamplifier.
Hey Gentlemen,

This week I'm getting AricAudio's new Push-Pull amplifier in for review.  Since, Aric's SET amplifier, which I have already reviewed, was superlative, it will be very interesting to see how his new Push-Pull design will sound on the Tekton Speakers (Ulf's and Impact Monitors).  I'll run it in Triode mode with EL-34's which will produce around 20 watts per channel.  Aric believes he has gotten a lot of the SET magic in this amplifier, which of course offers almost double the power.