German Physiks - Listening Impressions Wanted

I would like to hear from folks that either own or have heard any of the German Physiks Speakers,
preferably the Carbon or Borderland.Both being MK 4 versions with the latest triple D drivers.

I have either one of these unique speakers near the top of my short list but with too many unknowns with a speaker this expensive,I will probably have to make a trip to see Larry owner of Distinctive Stereo and get a good look and demo.

The HRS-120 might be a candidate also at a lesser price point.

Kenny.
kdude66
I’m near Tulsa,Oklahoma.
We have a small audio club here,with many kinds of gear but no Omni’s that I’m aware of.

Kenny.
I just got done restoring a pair of Borderland Mark 1's (new DDD's from factory), these are my first Omni's, and I love them. However, they are very current hungry and work better with SS, so I rolled the dice and tried powering them with a McCormack DNA-1. Wallah! Great match!. Controlled with Mark Levinson 26 pre and sources PS Audio PWD/PWT. This overall combination sounds very nice for a secondary system playing CD's.          
@kdude66  - Tulsa, eh?  Well, all I can suggest is that you contact John Strohbeen at Ohm and/or Larry Borden at Distinctive Stereo.  Maybe they can reach out to someone in your area who owns these speakers and see if they'd be willing to invite you in for a demo.  You never know.
prof, agreed. 

I currently own Dynaudio and Triangle monitor speakers as well as two pair of OHM Walsh and a few others.   
I heard one of the German Physiks speakers some years ago, I believe it was the HRS-120, at a dealer. He'd received a used pair as part of a trade deal (they weren't on his usual brand repertoire), and we compared them to a pair of hORNS Mummy's - Polish speakers with a 12" OSWG waveguide (fitted with a 1" exit compression driver) and 12" bass/midrange, all placed in a fiberglass enclosure. I remember this listening session in particular because I've rarely, if ever heard speakers sounding this different compared to one another. My initial and distinct impression was that the German Physiks speakers were... an odd encounter. I then spent some time trying to get my head around their sonic imprinting, but after a while had to give in to the feeling of them simply being a major disappointment - not least considering their high price (some $30,000/pair). The one deficit to come to my mind repeatedly was that they lacked midrange presence and overall immediacy (in effect also: balance and coherency), as if a big suck-out and lack of energy through the entire central mids section marred the presentation here. The bass felt deep and fairly articulated, but seemed to struggle at more elevated levels (hardly over 90dB's), and the upper mids and highs were well-resolved and quite smooth - certainly the best part of their sound. If anything they sounded "sophisticated," and spatial abilities were in some regards noteworthy, but I sorely missed natural presence, coherency, and a more rhythmically astute aspect to their sound. Indeed to my ears they sounded strangely "fluffy" and somewhat diffuse, and I never really got to appreciate the qualities they did have. To each their own, I guess, but this is close to the antithesis of what I'm looking for sound-wise.