How many pair of speakers do you own?

Since I am a self proclaimed speaker nut, I was trying to justify to my wife that having 5 pair of speakers is normal for an audiophilic addict. Curious also about what type, Dynamic, Planar, Single Driver etc; If you are member of this sight, you probably have a mania towards some component or other. Mine is Loudspeakers, which I learned early are 70% of your system. To me they may be >> 80%

Thanks>>>>
bbchem
Five pairs as well, but I consider the speakers to be, at best, 15% of the sound of my system. Greatest effect is the room, followed by the preamp, then amp, then turntable/cartridge, then electricity, then speakers. Go figgur. My observation is that the distortions of loudspeakers are of frequency response and harmonically related distortions, the distortions of electronics are.....well electronic in nature, not musically related, as it were.
6 pairs that matter. There's a bunch of stragglers around here that aren't worth talking about, and eventually will be liquidated.
Eight pairs + one center channel. Of these, six pairs plus the center channel are in service in various rooms of the house. In addition, I have five subwoofers. (Not to mention incidental stuff like computer speakers.)
4 pair for 2 channel(Canton Karat M-70,JM Lab 816s(soon to be for sale),Revel F-30,and Soliloquy 6.3i(arriving this week).In addition we have 5 home theater set-ups(3 in bedrooms,one in my wife's sitting room and one in the family room).These feature Canton,Mirage Omni,MB Quart and Boston Acoustics speaker systems.I stopped playing with Electrostats and planars a long time ago.I prefer full range speakers without subs for theater and 2 channel,although;we use very small satelites and subs in 3 of the theaters.I have owned far too many pair of speakers to remember them all(I'm 49 and have been involved in this insane hobby since I was 17. Hope this makes you feel better!

Larry