Furutech GTX NCF receptical break in, how long

Bought NCF with 6 day burn from seller. I have it burning in last 5 days on 2 cheap power bars with old desk top towers, fans, TiVo box, home theater amps. My amp and Preamp, phono stage and CD player are all tube so I don't use them. Ran system on outlet tonight and no bass, bright, sounds bad. First day with outlet it sounded very nice. Any owners of rhodium outlets can tell me what I'm in for time wise, or what to expect sound wise in next couple weeks, thanks
paulcreed
It would be truly amazing if the general public thought about this hobby at all! I think the perceived, and real, high cost of gear and lack of interest in audio keeps the public away not some idea that it's "snake oil".
@jond 
Really? US consumers spends $3 billion a year on audio gear and about $1.5 billion on speakers alone. Trust me. I know very few audio enthusiasts and the vast majority of friends and strangers I meet think this is a snake oil scam and it can't possibly be that much better than that Klipsch and JBL garbage you can snag at Best Buy. It takes parking butts in the listening chair to convince people otherwise. I explain that I'm going to get 15 years of hassle-free pleasure from this for very little additional money, then ask them to name a better entertainment value. Suddenly it doesn't look that expensive. It's way cheaper than a TV and cable subscription over 15 years. It's way cheaper than a car or a motorcycle. It's way cheaper than all kinds of other entertainment. It's not the cost. It's not the lack of interest in music. It's the perception that the gear doesn't really perform to a higher standard. 
kosst the question is how is "audio gear" defined in that $3 billion number you throw out and in the $1.5 billion number how many of those are desktop or computer or bluetooth speakers? I agree it does take getting people to listen but the vast majority can't even conceive of active listening unless it's with headphones.
The $1.5 billion is just speakers. Not Bluetooth, portables, or all-in-one solutions like Sonus. The $3 billion lumps all that other jazz in. 
In all reality a lot of people look into this stuff, but then they run across silliness like fuses, outlets, resonators, magnets, platforms, and all kinds of hokey snake oil tweaks that people make crazy bold claims about mixed in with speakers, amps, and sources. Very, very few, including myself, see any value in gear prone to big, bold changes made by a fuse or an outlet. It's a radically alien concept from an electrical engineering standpoint, and from the standpoint of millions of people using highly sophisticated electronics on a minute by minute basis. The broad indulgence in the snake oil in this hobby isn't selling the hobby well. We don't live in a world where fanciful delusions sell well. Folks want the numbers. How much horsepower? How many MPG's? How many gigahertz? How many pounds? How many watts? How much contrast? How many pixels? I'm not at all surprised that the most successful HiFi companies are the onces that actually talk about the technical merits of their products. There used to be companies, like Marantz, that actually printed the circuit diagram on the top of the case!
Based on my experience with the NCF outlets, they take about 400 hours to settle down and at least 600 hours to run in. Before settling down, expect the unexpected as the sound will drastically vary each day.