Speaker recomendation

I just bought a second home and the room where the new system will go is quite large (60’x20’) with a wall of windows.  I’m looking for a pair of speakers that will be more for listening in position close to the system but that can still move enough air for when we have lots of people over.  Budget is about $10-15K for an amp and speakers.  I have a Moon 340i but fear it doesn’t have enough power to move the speakers I’ll get.  I was thinking about Golden Ear reference but my wife and I are more classical and jazz listeners and these are better for rock?  Suggestions appreciated!
128x128lgoler
I believe @audiotroy 's intent is largely misunderstood here. I visited his showroom recently with a "meager" $5k budget, and he spent a solid couple of hours discussing various options with me. He has an incredible amount of gear on display and available to audition - much more so than other high-end audio retailers in the NY/NJ area. I found the experience to be a step-up from my visits to other stores in the area. And yes, he is able to readily discuss the pros and cons of gear that he carries or has carried/worked with previously, which is both informative and beneficial for a consumer with limited exposure to the numerous brands and products on the market.

At the end of the day, we’re all grown-up enough to be able to make up our own minds about what we like or don’t like - nobody’s forcing us to do anything. If you don’t like someone’s opinion on a piece of audio gear, just keep scrolling brother. We’re not trying to change the world here.
@audiotroy  I have no doubt that you have learned a great deal over 30 years in the audio gear business.  Sharing your expertise is welcome.  Please advertise elsewhere!
@hifiman5 ...big +1....what was that funny and  famous Mark Twain quote?  I know, “ never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience “......
thank you all for the detailed responses.  i wasn't receiving updates via email and didn't realize there was this much detail in this thread that I started.  I APOLOGIZE!  @Aalenik I'm listening to the AZC's this weekend!  @shadorne in terms of the type of speaker, I'm much more interested in quality sound than aesthetics.  A traditional box that sounds great without all the "luxury" fit and finish appeals to me much more.  I have a wife, but it so happens she is also looking for great sound more than outward looking appeal.  
@audiotroy what a great idea, never thought of using a separate poweramp with the integrated!