Inexpensive Tube Amps

Anyone have any experience with the following?  I want to try one just to see how the sound compares to my Yamaha and Denon solid states.  Since the Denon is living on borrowed time I will likely have to replace it this year anyway.  Looking at the Nubsound and noted a Germtune that is identical to the Nubsound but costs a bit more.  Reviews are largely good including those on other forums.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NWISSGU/?coliid=I2VYW63Z6R35ZH&colid=3O2PB0XPYIL0T&psc=0&re...

https://www.amazon.com/Nobsound-Amplifier-Single-Ended-Handcrafted-Headphone/dp/B073ZXZ3Z5/ref=pd_sb...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DRUY6EG/?coliid=I1EPHIQ7T6OOPR&colid=3O2PB0XPYIL0T&psc=0&re...
will62
Hey, i can totally relate to the OP. I had to cash out of my system 10 years ago and just now have been able to afford to get back in the hobby. Obviously i kept my account open here but while away  just stayed out of here because this was a different league. I don't think anyone  is trying to be rude to the OP because of his financial constraints.
Btw, i looked at the tube cube 7; 3.5 watts. I think you could have done better with low power with an amp from Cary, VAC, audio note or wavac.

;^)
wolf.  My budget is for a Honda Civic and you keep trying to sell me on a Acura.  The fact that you've never even heard this amp lends less credibility to your suggestions which are too expensive for me at this time.  At one time I probably could have afforded to spend money like that on an amp but not these days.  

I sincerely hope that none of you are politicians.  With your spend with reckless abandon mindset it would help contribute to the continued bankrupting of our country. 
pawlowski.  Glad to hear you get it.  I've literally got to spend thousands for so many new things right now that have been neglected for years and that includes my stereo system.  Aside from my speakers most of the other gear needed to be upgraded aside from the Yamaha S300 CD player.  I need to buy so many things and do work at my house which leaves very little money for audio at this point.  

The TubeCube7 aka Miniwatt N3 sounds BETTER than any of the SS amps I've owned.  Why this is not getting though to some people is beyond me.  

From where I sit I am getting anything but useful advice from a number of people on this subject.  BTW.  My friend the Broadcast Engineer is going to build his own Mono Block tube amps in the very near future.  When I told him what I just bought he said he heard that many of these little amps sounded great and were reliable.  What they lack, which keeps the price down is numerous inputs and outputs and that is precisely the reason they market these cheaper amps to people that want to get real tube sound but don't have the money to get the more expensive gear.
Will62...I'm not trying to talk you into anything and hey, I get it, and even mentioned that I thought your amp seemed pretty cool. I'm into inexpensive gear with high value and great sound as I think it's simply more fun to seek out that stuff.