Furutech GTX NCF receptical break in, how long

Bought NCF with 6 day burn from seller. I have it burning in last 5 days on 2 cheap power bars with old desk top towers, fans, TiVo box, home theater amps. My amp and Preamp, phono stage and CD player are all tube so I don't use them. Ran system on outlet tonight and no bass, bright, sounds bad. First day with outlet it sounded very nice. Any owners of rhodium outlets can tell me what I'm in for time wise, or what to expect sound wise in next couple weeks, thanks
paulcreed
Post removed 
@paulcreed 
You're kind of a bully. You demand I answer to questions when you don't answer mine. Guess we'll both wait.
Go ahead and post your problem. You have my word I won't interject so much as one letter. 
Hi Paul, yes it is long to burn NCF, but you would hear improvement and the signature in the beginning.  I also try the Furutech Wall Plate, on a Gold Furutech receptacle, and the result is amazing, it calms the vibrations and there is more informations discovered. I also change the speaker binding post, with Furutech Rodium, and I am realy happy of the result also. Happy listening.
@ paulcreed, I also have and use the furutech receptacle cover plate🎼🎶🎵.
Today makes 3 weeks, I put them back on 24/7 couple days ago and I still think they need more time. Highs are nice but the bass and fullness is lacking, I may be around 450 hours. Has anybody had problems with bass this far in breakin process? Did anyone find even with 1000 or more hrs or fully broken in bass was not as full or big as before adding NCF? Maybe tighter bass but not as big or full. This is a bad ride trying to break in these little outlets.