Avalon Indra vs Sonus Faber Cremona M

I have just begun assembling my audio system. I bought a Shindo Monbrison and Shindo Montrachet preamp/amp combo and am using the new Sonus Faber Cremona M. I have rediscovered analog and prefer it to CD/digital for now. I was looking to upgrade my inexpensive turntable, but my dealer thinks that changing the speakers might be better. He suggests the new Avalon Indras.

Any thoughts

Bobby
dbjain
I think the Wilsons sound really nice. However, the Indras really allow your components to come through; just make sure hour system is not too "etchy" or too "hi-fi"; you may get listening fatigue quickly.
Oops, haven't replied to your question of last week yet. I've come to love ceramic drivers ..., if they are expertly done (Avalan, Ayon, Tidal, Thiel). Though I can't say I've heard so many as to justify a statement of general superiority, so I won't. The thing is, they seem to perform exquisitely in an area that's high on my list of virtues: they are fast. Immediate attack, very natural decay. Is it they don't store energy that much as e.g. metal that upon release can muddle up the signal? The other thing is, they appear very uncoloured to my ear. For instance, I very much like Antonio Forcione recordings; the Tidals make for a beautifully melodious acoustic guitar where the instrument is played like that. On the other hand, Forcione will suddenly accelerate, hard slaps on the strings and the wood and... no speaker to spoil the fun! If it's inexpertly built though, you can get an edginess that is hardly enjoyable. Also, combining ceramic drivers with other material must be a very delicate art mastered by not so many. But again, I'm not fixated on ceramic drivers. (Well, I like to work with ceramic kitchen knives also, but apply them wrongly and you can bid farewell to your knife, so I use Aritsugu knives just as often ;^))
Karel
Follow up. I went with the Indras first. Changed the amp from the Montrachet to the Shindo CC 80 mono blocks (huge difference). I then began the source changes. Upgraded to a large Clearaudio Magnum. Nice subtle change. However, it was when the graham Phantom was put in that it really sang. An ebony TR cartridge followed, and a nice subtle change happened. Finally, I changed the turntable to the Brinkmann Bardo (massive effect). System stable now for 4 years and no desire to change.
Just have to point out that by describing them as "2 completely different sounds" you just DID compare them HELLO!!