Int Amp for Thiel CS 3.7

I need some advice on choosing the right Int amp to drive a pair of Thiel CS 3.7
Here are some that i can think of : Hegel H360, Modwright KWI 200 SE, Karan KA-I 180 MK2 and others.

Thieliste
128x128thieliste
Thieliste,
I own 3.7’s.Thiel rep told me something between 100 and 600 Watts,
That doesn’t limit current is what they recommended.Ive tried several amps (not integrated,sorry)with good results.Minor differences in sound I heard was very subjective!Im sure there is a lot of good choices out there!Just try to have fun in your search,and I bet you will find a good fit!I did think a class d amp gave me the  best bass out of the 3.7’s.Good luck!
The new Vitus SIA-030 class A might be something to explore also.Price will be pretty scary.
I got some news from Vitus, they told me the SIA-030 integrated amp will be released end of this year and price will be €30K in Europe without the DAC option.

Audiotroy, can you please describe the deference between T+A PV 3000 HV and T+A PV 3100 HV. Besides ability to add power supply, does PV3100 really sounds better or the difference in sound is very subtle?

Thank you.

thieliste
how is your amp search? Have you auditioned the Vitus Audio or Audionet?
Happy Listening!