what is the best Kt88 to get

guys- trying a set of Sylvania 6sn7 bad boys now need to know what is the best kt88 to try- my amps came with the Mullard brand- does the KT88 effect the sound as much as the 6sn7's do?- thanks for the rec=
bopper
What amp do you have? KT88s can sound different depending on the amps design.  I found Gold Lion KT88 to sound very good in my Primaluna Dialogue Premium versus other KT88s. The worst was Preferred Series from the Tube Store.  This doesn't mean they sound bad in another amp so I'm not trashing the tube.  It just had too much detail and energy for me. 
I had a pair of "preferred series" 7025s that didn't sound as good as Gold Lion 12AX7s in my hifi rig, but work fine in a guitar amp. Who knew? I'm happy to share this revelation with others, as hey...I'm a giver.
What amp do you have? KT88s can sound different depending on the amps design. I found Gold Lion KT88 to sound very good in my Primaluna Dialogue Premium versus other KT88s. The worst was Preferred Series from the Tube Store. This doesn’t mean they sound bad in another amp so I’m not trashing the tube. It just had too much detail and energy for me.

My experience is precisely the opposite in my VAC 300.1a. Just goes to show how much the amp affects the performance of a tube.
Don’t forget how much tastes in sound differ.  Many may not like a certain tube's presentation, regardless of the application/component.
Interesting, I love the Preferred Series KT88s in my Rogue M-180s.  Overall excellent, colorful, dynamic, very good bass, with a creamy top end.  They replaced an octet of KT-120s.  

I did get them for nearly half price during a Black Friday sale.  Otherwise I would have stuck with KT120s.