Best value Bookshelf speaker

I'm trying to decide which bookshelf speaker to acquire. I just purchased a Bob Carver Dominator 8 Sub which seems good. Will hook it up to an old Audio Research D90 and SP-12 pre-amp (tube/SS hybrids). I have a pair of JSE floor speakers that have Dynaudio drivers and have always loved them, but now are too big for my new room- it's a marriage thing!

I've listened to Dynaudio Focus and Vienna Acoustic Haydns and both sounded nice. The VA salesperson said he did head to head comp w/Dynaudio and the VA's were superior.

Any thoughts from anyone?

Thanks.
jamesk58
Read good reviews on all these and will try to find a way to listen to them all.

Did read a very strong review on RBH, especially the 61 Signature model. Any one listen to these?
Call Alan at Silverline. He just came out with an incredible little two way bookshelf using very high quality drivers. I think he is pricing it in the ballpark of $1,000 and it is a tremendous value at that price. Jeff
Check out the Harbeth P3 monitors. They won't knock the walls down but can play at good volumes. No deep bass but the bass they have is very articulate and tuneful. Most of all, they have that magical Harbeth sound. Very natural tonality, supremely musical with excellent resolution and 3D imaging.
A second for the Polk LSi-9. What a surprise these speakers are. They provide so much detail without fatigue.
The Tyler Acoustics Taylo Ref. Monitors are certainly worthy of consideration. On proper stands, the VA Haydn is a very nice sounding/imaging speaker. Amazing bottom end from a monitor its size.