Schiit not shipping

Anybody else only receiving lip service instead of customer service from Schiit Audio? In March I ordered three products and today May 28th they say they have no idea when any might ship, saying the Freya production is stopped. Back order dates have come and gone without any explanation or contact. 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjimofmaine

dill
"
After reading some of his previous posts, it seems he is not thinking clearly."

I am certainly thinking more clearly than those who's brains are scrambled from their self-admitted drug use whether current or in the passed and I continue to be amazed at the sheer numbers of contributors here who openly admit, acknowledge and embrace the use of mind altering drugs and of course this completely undermines the value of any opinions they offer here.
Interesting that many of the alleged "drug addled" posters around here have maintained some basic punctuation skills as well as the application of rational and (sometimes) logical thought to their posts. Clearthink might be well intentioned, but comes off as a tragic extra from Breaking Bad.
I seriously would contact this company and be real frank with them and get right to the point and tell them ; that you are not taking heir Shitt anymore. Then be done with it as I would real tired of their ; Bull Shitt
Someone told me when I had problems with a very small but popular audio company that poor service often came with “boutique audio companies”. I had
really poor communication with the owner, excuses, an arrogant reply, terrible customer service and overall lost money. Never again. That was not Schiit Audio, but maybe it could be.
I don't know wolf, clear says he speaks 7 or 8 different languages. I wonder what language he thinks the clearest in. My guess English might not be at the top of the list ...