Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
No problem teo. Thanks. You raised some fun and interesting philosophical issues in past threads :-)
Post removed 
rvpiano,

Well...yeah...over the top, goofy.  Your OP settling a controversial issue because you got some new interconnects. 

But you knew that, right?

We all happily post about some changes we heard in our systems.  Sharing that enthusiasm is one of the reasons we come to these forums so good on you.

I wasn't claiming you weren't hearing differences in your interconnects, only hinting toward "the other side" of the debate with an equally over-the-top comment.   I was just riffing on the over-the-top nature of your post.  That's all.  

That's weird.  I had skimmed a post addressed to me about my Thiels/subwoofers, went back to it to read it and respond,  but it was removed.  I wonder why?
prof
That's weird. I had skimmed a post ...  but it was removed. I wonder why?
Moderators routinely delete posts that are abusive, profane or significantly off-topic; that promote illegal gambling; or that reveal a user's personal information. Thank goodness. It's all in the Terms of Use.