Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
analogluvr
@prof you are making way too much sense for this thread. They can argue that your ears are made of cloth and you can argue that their brains are made of cotton balls.
And yes GEoff is the master at manipulative misdirection and TEO just spouts nonsense 95% of the time.

Over and out.

>>>>Yes, it’s true I’m the master at manipulative misdirection. I’m also the master of manipulative direction. But prof is the master debater. He’s sooo logical. He can be very convincing if you don’t watch closely. He will win by simply wearing you out. Even if he can’t hear vibration isolation or expensive power cords. You know what they say, never up, never in.
 And maybe somebody's already mentioned this but if the OP is so sure there are vast differences, I'm sure he could easily pick out his new cables in a blind test. 

"You know what they say, never up, never in."

I'm betting no one is the history of the world has ever said this.

I’m pretty sure it’s a golfer’s expression but I like to use it in certain contexts including discussions in which folks sit on the sidelines and pontificate or make odd observations to boost their post count, one assumes. Never up, never in -  If you never try you’ll never succeed at whatever it is. No offense to you personally. 😀