Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano

"You know what they say, never up, never in."

I'm betting no one is the history of the world has ever said this.

I’m pretty sure it’s a golfer’s expression but I like to use it in certain contexts including discussions in which folks sit on the sidelines and pontificate or make odd observations to boost their post count, one assumes. Never up, never in -  If you never try you’ll never succeed at whatever it is. No offense to you personally. 😀
A question to all......

If u had to put a percentage on it, and please be honest, while you're listening to music, what percentage of your listening session do you critique the music (pointing out flaws: there's too much of this, there's not enough of that, etc), and what percentage do you spend enjoying the music? 

Your answer may be your wake-up call.

analogluvr,

I’m sure you’re right.  I probably would have difficulty discerning my individual cable from a varied group of cables.  But I sure could hear a huge difference between my old one and my new one.
The point is, I think it’s UNDENIABLE that all cables don’t sound the same.