Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
I have to laugh when people defend their position by suggesting that people are deluding themselves or scientifically can’t have the ability to hear the difference between cables. As if science has already explored and explained everything.
clearthink, a number of your posts are that people are not reading what you write closely enough to interpret the true meaning of what you are saying. Well, I hope that any day now you take the hint, its only because no one thinks its worth the effort.
OK I am wrong about The Cable Company policy. 
I admit it.  
I now have to burn my "Infallible Guru" card, and turn in my badge.  
As long as I am confessing serious shortcomings.. I confess I really like Yoko Ono albums. And enjoy listening to her sing. Some of her songs are great!.  Now I have to burn my "audiophile" card too.
Shawshank, people may hear the difference. Assuming that the difference is not a placebo effect or confirmation bias, that’s not the point. The point is: is it worth $12K? 

I suppose if you are spending $600K on a pair of Magico Ultimates, than what’s a mere $12K for cable.