Lyra Atlas experiences

A few years ago, I invested in a Lyra Atlas cartridge / pickup. I have moved up, from Lyra Clavis in the early 2000s and Lyra Titan i later. The Atlas was expensive, but I have not looked back. Yet I wonder, can something more be done, to optimize the Atlas, in my system, and others. How can this remarkable pickup run its best. What are the best phono preamp and system matches. Should the system be rearranged. Have anyone done mods or DIYs to their systems to get the "reception" right? What happened? Comments welcome. You dont need to own a Lyra Atlas but you should have heard it, to join this discussion. Comments from the folks at Lyra are extra welcome - what is your experience.
Oystein
o_holter
Bpoletti, from what I read, the Jelco 750D has more effective mass than my SME V - 13.48g vs ca 10.5g. So if there is rumble or subsonic pumping you should notice more.
Raul, where did you hear the "Lyra Evolve", as you claim in a post above? This is not a Lyra model I know of. Your idea that good cartridges will sound sub-optimal with tube electronics does not work out, according to my ears. Using the Lyra Atlas with the Aesthetix Io Eclipse dual power. Have you actually heard this combination? If not, please restrict your overall general judgements.
Does woofer pumping cause any problems? Other than the visual display, does this cause any damage or is it sonically relevant?
OK, thanks folkfreak, sorry Raul! I remember it now. The Evolve model had a restriced run or small edition I believe? I upgraded my Clavis at the time. A friend had the Helicon but never got it quite optimal, he felt. For me, things really started to take off with Lyra when I bought a Titan, later upgraded to Titan i.

Varyat - is it sonically relevant - this is the core issue - very good question. Does the visual (subsonic) pumping cause damage? Not as far as I know. It may strain the woofers but they seem to tackle it. Does it have a negative impact on the music? I am not sure. I think that, yes, maybe, it imparts some more unruliness and listening fatigue in the long run, dynamic parts become more strained. On the other hand, LPs with subsonic pumping (in my system, with the cart-arm resonance down to 7hz or so) are also often very good-sounding albums.