Replacing generic RECEPTACLES

How important is it to replace your generic receptacles with audio grade receptacles . I already replaced my stock power cords to high end Shunyatas. Would it still be necessary to still change my generic receptacles to audio grade? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
Get al Furutech they are among the best.Why would you plug a system into a $1.00 outlet??
lowrider57......... I have a dedicated line for my Krell FPB 600 amp and my ARC Ref 6 preamp which i will be adding the Furutech GTX-d r. But not for my Rega Isis cdp. Would you also recommend a dedicated line for the cdp too? I was just going to change the generic receptacle to the Furutech GTX-d r. 
For cheapskates, Even ordinary Pass & Seymour 5362 heavy duty outlets are superior to most hardware store ones   $5 or so..  Here is a Amazon link https://www.amazon.com/Pass-Seymour-Specification-Heavy-Duty-Receptacle/dp/B008SBH18M/ref=sr_1_15?ie... They continue to hold their grip for many many years. I use them with my $$$$$$ stereo.    
Avoid Leviton.. they are really junk and the outlets lose any grip quickly.Audiogon, if the link is forbidden sorry I did not mean to break any rules.
And don't forget to give those fresh new receptacles at least a 100 hour burn-in! LOL!