Classical composers, symphonies

I thought I would reach out to Audiogon fans of classical music for some help, having seen the numerous posts in the afficionados thread.

I am a big fan of large orchestral works like symphonies, particularly of Rachmaninoff, Tchaikovsky, V Williams, Wagner, Mahler, Brahms, and Bruckner(Romantic).

If you could recommend one or more additional composers to explore that are similar, who would you recommend?

Thanks in advance.
recluse
One thing is to have the impressing work for big orchestra from Bruckner, Vaughan Williams, Mahler, Shostakovich, Stravinsky u.o. but then if you are an audiophile, it is most important that the performance is well recorded. Honestly, most recordings out there are very average sounding, but it needs good equipment to hear the difference. After extensive search I found the best records ever made of Bruckner, Mahler symphonies and Holst's The Planets. Check it out on my website www.ecliptic.ch/audiophile
Thu, cool website but I’d like to know your recommendations of best quality Bruckner, Mahler and other large orchestral recordings. I have my own, and it’s unfortunate that the industry moved so heavily into multi-miking and close mic techniques.

As you stated, the recording should present an accurate reproduction of the soundstage. Only a few labels and their engineers know how to do it.
@lowrider57 

I've had good luck with Exton label recordings.  I haven't listened to everything they've put out by any means, but all of the ones that I have have been impressive.  
tute, never heard of Exton. I just sampled some tracks and they sound great thru my computer. It seems like they have more albums available for download than for CD.

For mass produced classical I like Telarc, Teldec, Decca, Chesky (not so mass produced), harmonia mundi, cpo, BIS, Nimbus, Chandos, Newton Classics, EMI, Philips. I like the remastered Mercury Living Presence and RCA Red Label.
The early stereo engineers from labels such as Decca and Philips really knew how to record an orchestra.

I like Mahler symphonies 1 & 4

+1 for Holst's The Planets / Star Wars - Zubin Metha, L.A. Philharmonic

Ravel's Ma Mere l'Oye, Pavane pour un infante, Le Trombeau de Couperin  - Charles Dutoit, Montreal Symphony