B&W 805S vs Focal 1007 BE

Hi All,
    Anyone been able to compare these two and any thoughts?  I like warmer sound (I admittedly dislike neutral) I would like to use 300B SET tube amp, either one of these more friendly to SET amps?  Thanks.
hifineubee
My opinion would definitely be towards B&W.  The Focals have a tendency to be cold and analytical, though they are going to sound clearer and cleaner than the B&W.  While both have their impedance challenges that can hamper an amp's ability to drive them, the Focal speakers are going to be weaker on the bass/midbass area (which will definitely reduce the amount of "warmth" in the sound).
I can't speak for the Focal's but I did own the B&W Signature 805.A great sounding speaker if you give it enough juice. I was poweringmine with a pair of Manley Snappers that had the Triode option. In Ultra-linear mode they put out 100W and all was good. In triode mode itwas about 33W and you lost a lot. For folk and small jazz it was fine but the drop in dynamics and volume was significant. As wonderful as a 300B amp can be I'm not sure either of these would be the best choice.

Big Focal fan here. I'm going to cast my lot with the B&W here, too, for your tastes.