Replacing generic RECEPTACLES

How important is it to replace your generic receptacles with audio grade receptacles . I already replaced my stock power cords to high end Shunyatas. Would it still be necessary to still change my generic receptacles to audio grade? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
@folkfreak    Thank you for sharing your experience with the Oyaide plates and covers..I really am glad now that i didnt buy them ..
Remember to get solid brass, and not brass plated. Usually the brass plated will say brass plated steel...When you get then, (to be certain) just test them with a magnet. Brass will not attract the magnet. The brass plated steel will attract the magnet.
Just for the record, not intending to judge too harshly, ceramic wall outlet covers sound much better than brass ones. But not for the reason you think. It’s also partly why ceramic feet/cones sound much better than brass ones. Hint: it’s good old physics. And it has nothing to do with magnetism.
tatooedtrackman
How important is the wall covers and wall frame ?????
The wall cover I think is less important, than the wall plate, because the wall plate isolate vibrations and RFI.  I tried the wall plate on GTX Gold and now, it has gave me as good improvement as a NCF Duplex alone. Enjoy music
tatooedtrackman
Pay attention to to little screws, with the « Furutech Wall Plate », use only a little watchmaker's screwdrivwer and slightly thighting in an easy manner. Remember that your audio system is fed with electricity, and we (audiophile) have to pay attention to AC, AC Cable, IC, « Binding Post », all place where electricity pass through.  Enjoy music