Replacing generic RECEPTACLES

How important is it to replace your generic receptacles with audio grade receptacles . I already replaced my stock power cords to high end Shunyatas. Would it still be necessary to still change my generic receptacles to audio grade? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
Post removed 
@audiosens.........So u are saying you did hear a difference with the Furutech wall plate with the GTX gold? And the improvement was just as a good improvement as much as having the NFC duplex alone? 
@tattooedtrackman

Have you ever seen a 120VAC 20A male plug?

About the only difference is that one side of the plug is horizontal vs both being vertically oriented hence the “t” on the receptacle.

I can’t rememebr seeing any household item that has it other than a hefty audio amplifier. (Heck, they even make and sell adaptors for them)

I used to work on medical lasers that could pull up to 17amps and some of the mobile laser companies would take pliers and twist the horizontal terminal to vertical so it would plug into a 15A receptacle.
(noted on my service report)

Are you the the only person in this house?

Your CDP will never get close to tripping a 15A breaker and you could probably run your whole system off of it without an issue.

laserjock1963....Im not worried about my CPD tripping on the 15A circuit. I do want a dedicated line for my CDP whether it be a 15A or 20A makes no difference to me but i did want and buy the Furutech GTX -d r receptacle for my CDP and since i have to run a dedicated line it might as well be a 20A line and breaker for the furutech. And NO i cant run my whole system on a 15A breaker for my Krell FPB 600 and ARC Ref 6.