Reel to Reel Tape

I have an analogue setup. Although I have a CD player in the system. But everything else is an analogue. I am listening to Reel to Reel tape decks, I have a few of them, and I also have DBX 224X-DS attached. Does anyone else have similar setup? I find the DBX to be quite awesome. What's your opinion?
almandog
I have 5 R2R decks - Studer A820 1/2 inch; rest 1/4 inch Studer A807; 2 x Sony APR 5000 series; Otari MTR 12 plus 2 x Dolby 363 Dolby SR modules
About 100 1/4 inch production masters or copies
Blows my Platine Verdier out of the water :)
One can get carried away with these decks. I have 12 decks. Driving my wife crazy so I am in the process of slimming down to about three. I almost bought a Studer A810 this weekend. Had to pass on it. I have Revox, Tascam, Tandberg, Pioneer, and Akai. I like the DBX 224X setup in my system, just with the tape deck. I also have some Dbx records. 
Almandog, I (unfortunately) can relate.  I have lost count of all the decks (including several cassettes).  Teac, Tascam, Otari, Studer, 
Sony, Stellavox).  I like looking at them..!  Nostalgia I guess- my 1st machine was a Concord 220 and I wore it out recording material (including live with the dinky microphone).  I loved it and it loved me back. But this does border on insanity, no doubt. I just enjoyed inviting friends over to jam and make a tape- it was a lot of fun, but those days are in the past.  But I still wonder what a good Elcaset deck would sound like...
Speaking of cassette: I have Teac dual deck cassette with remote. I bought it 1985 brand new in New York while I was in college. I still have it and it still work perfectly. I have never even changed the belt which lead me to believe it's a direct drive deck. Dont know for sure.
@topoxforddoc 
I have the Teac A3340s and a 1/4in 2 channels Otari Mtr 10. How do the Otari compare with Studer regarding to sound quality in your system?