Reel to Reel Tape

I have an analogue setup. Although I have a CD player in the system. But everything else is an analogue. I am listening to Reel to Reel tape decks, I have a few of them, and I also have DBX 224X-DS attached. Does anyone else have similar setup? I find the DBX to be quite awesome. What's your opinion?
almandog
In the 70s when R2R was alive and well, most audiophiles  worshiped at the foot of Revox although certainly amperex and studer were the choice of professional s.  I notice, now that it there is a Renaissance of R2R, not many people are reverting to the use of the revox A77s and similar related models. For example, none of you guys has mentioned Revox .Why is that?
Akai GX-747 DBX. As I stated earlier, I am slimming down on my reel to reel stick. A friend of mine want this one badly, so I will let it go to him. Others are  Revox A700, A77, B77, PR 99 (multiple of these), Pioneer RT909 (multiple of this one), Tandberg TD 20A, Technics 1500, Teac 1000x. It's crazy so I have to stop this collection practice and get rid of most of them. It will take time.
@almandog 
I will send you a message as I would rather purchase a unit from an enthusiast than a random buy from say eBay.
Thank you