I saw an ad for Morrow Audio cables

And I went to their website and browsed.  Now their ads are popping up on Yahoo, Facebook, Audiogon and on and on.  Has this happened to anyone else? I have my cookies turned off and I've deleted my browser history, and the ads still keep coming.
I did a search here and there hasn't been much of anything new posted about anything Morrow.  Does anyone use their stuff anymore??

JD
128x128curiousjim
Jond,I just clicked your link and got bombarded with Rolex adds! On the side, in the middle, over the top of whatever you were trying to show me.
deepsouthal,

I’m using Epic Privacy now and am now in France. ;) we’ll see what happens.

Thanks.

JD
i just went to jond's link and got We noticed you’re blocking ads.
Adblock works well on my Mac.
It's just a Washington Post article but here is the relevant info you need on Google.
Google

Google is the giant black hole of the tech world, sucking up as much personal data as it can get away with.

• Google is keeping track of every phrase you've ever searched for, every site you’ve visited and every YouTube video you’ve watched … including the embarrassing ones.
    • On the Web, use this link to Google’s activity controls to turn off Web and App Activity.
    • While you’re there, scroll down and also turn off YouTube Search History and YouTube Watch History.
    • What you give up: You won’t be able to dig back up websites and videos you once visited, and Google’s systems won’t get to know you as well.
  • Google makes a map of everywhere you go that would make the CIA envious.
    • On the Web, at the same link for Google’s activity controls to turn off Location History.
    • There are several ways you might have turned on Location History. Google tells me that in the future, it will stop asking you to turn on this function when you initially set up its Assistant an Android phone. (Imagine that: a tech giant actually scaling back some data collection.)
    • What you give up: You won’t be able to walk down memory lane, and Google’s recommendations based on your travels won’t be as good.

While you’re at it, you can stop oversharing with Google’s advertisers.

• Google helps marketers target you on Google-owned sites such as YouTube and Gmail.
    • On the Web, use this link for Ads Settings to turn off Ads personalization.
    • What you give up: You may see less “useful” ads, a concern for nobody anywhere ever.

There are much better cables out there  such as Purist.Good luck though!!