Replacing generic RECEPTACLES

How important is it to replace your generic receptacles with audio grade receptacles . I already replaced my stock power cords to high end Shunyatas. Would it still be necessary to still change my generic receptacles to audio grade? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
If you use that line. see which way the lines for it run. Is your use for CDP the first outlet from the panel? or others in-between? Many times the intervening outlets will have breaks in the actual AC lines vs the AC wire being intact and bent around the outlet connections. (if bent do not cut! leave it be, as the solid wire is better than any clean cut and held by screws. even if you have to leave the old outlets in place. bent AC line is hard to bend more, best leave it alone unless replacing the outlet)
Also, you can improve the power by cleaning the wiring at each outlet (if it is cut to connect each outlet.) recut to have a fresh copper and tighten the wiring, making sure the connecting AC duplex are good and have strong means of connecting the wires. (NOT the slip in and a spring clip holds them, nor older duplex where the in wire and the out wire are on separate ends of the duplex using the bridge between the two sides of each duplex) In fact it might be best replacing the unused duplex IF they are in between the panel and your CDP outlet. but all you need are nice Pass & Seymour heavy duty. They connect the wires with a strong screw and plate which allows the AC in wires and AC out to be close side by side and a tight screwdown for max AC flow. that connection is as good as any high end outlet!(If you can’t easily tell if they are between or further out.. shut off the breaker and take out the unused ones, See if your wanted one still works when you turn the breaker back on. If it works then the others are past yours Go around the room and in series add them back.until your wanted one works. Then you know how many have to be upgraded. It they are all past your wanted one from panel, you can ignore them completely.
One other comment, if you use a duplex with a thin ’bridge’ of metal from one outlet to the other in the duplex pair, a good audiophile trick is add a 12 gauge wire in the clamp with the incoming AC wire, and add it to join the bridge with a way better wire. to the second outlet in the duplex. I also mark which duplex outlet of the pair IS the one the AC wires are on directly, vs the bridged one. use the main one, not the bridged one first, or for higher current draw current item. A little label maker labels on the cover work great for this
Testing for same leg:   
"" Say you have two lines running to the stereo equipment area.
Say line A and line B    
Line A duplex The hot is the narrow slot (if the ground is on the bottom, the right slot)     
Within a single duplex:       
The neutral is the wide. or left slot     
AC voltmeter prongs in narrow and wide reads around* 120V   
AC voltmeter prongs in narrow and ground will also read 120V    
AC voltmeter prongs in wide and ground will read 0V    
(if you readings within a single duplex are different, the duplex is wired WRONG.)       

Same if you go to just line B duplex. same results within line B duplex

However to test if line A and line B are on same or different legs.    
AC voltmeter prongs in narrow slot of line A (Hot)     
AC voltmeter other prong in narrow slot of line B (Hot)    
If this reading is 240 volts, you are using both legs.    
If it is zero 0V then you are using the SAME leg and are safe.   

To just mention (but these do not matter to the test) other connections.   
If you connect the AC voltmeter from line A wide slot to line B wide slot the reading will also be 0V no matter if one leg or both legs.
If you connect line A wide slot to line B narrow slot 120V no matter if one leg or both legs. Line A ground to line B narrow will be 120V
Same thing line B wide slot to line A narrow slot 120V no matter if both legs or one leg. Line B narrow slot to line A ground will be 120V

* the voltage may be near 120V it may be 115V or may be 125V, but it will be close.   
Same thing wit the 240V reading, it may be somewhat off, but still near 240, 230 243 etc.    
@elizabeth ...... Elizabeth  Thank you for the last 2 replies to me.  I still really dont understand what you are talking about. And i appreciate your time writing all that. I will have my electrician in stall a 20A dedicated line for my Furutech GTX-d r for my CDP so i know for sure there is nothing else on that line. also that way if and when do buy a Shunyata power conditioner for my CDP i can use the 20A line too. 
The Furutech GTX -d Rhodium is the best duplex you can get and to complement it, install the Furutech FI-09 Rhodium IEC on your equipment. BIG improvement especially for the cost of admission.
tecnik........ I can not do the Furutech FI-09 Rhodium IECs as i am using Shunyata King Cobra and Sigmas.