FR66s vs Ikeda IT-407 CR tonearms

Has anyone compared the FR66s to the newer Ikeda IT-407 CR1 tonearm? Any thoughts? In previous years, the Ikeda was available with either copper or silver internal wiring but the recent models don't mention anything about the tonearm wiring. Can anyone comment what type of wiring is used in the latest editions? It would seem intuitive that the later Ikeda IT407 should be a better performer than the FR66s having improved material and bearings over the FR66s but the proof is in the hearing.
ddriveman
My post was just a general comment.  Not at all aimed at you or anyone else specifically.

I think there is plenty of room to discuss what topology sounds best and what insulation sounds best (of silver wire).  (Litz vs stranded vs insulated strands vs solid core/single strand and teflon vs cloth vs just an insulated coating.)
Post removed 

My dear ddriveman, Complaining about me by my friend

Lew will not help you in any way. But if we assume that this

is a kind of ''indiscretion'' how then about your ''strict discretion''

about the price of either Dertonarm's or Ikeda's rewire (grin)?

Post removed 
nandric"If the Muslim fighters would believe you"

You are a brainwashed frightened and ignorant sot who doesn't know what he is talking about or anything about the "Muslim world" you have been lied to and cheated and fooled by the vast world conspiracy of war mongers and bomb builders.