SACD

SACD sounds better right???
all of my stuf flooded 4’ 4 days.
i have no money but I am replacing a headphone setup and I feel I must have in CD player SACD because it sounds much better, am I right?????? Help!!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjimmycg

Thanks! for sharing - elizabeth

are you using the SA-10 and SCD-777ES in any configuration (coax, toslink)?  Thank You.

Happy Listening!

Hey folks, to prove there's still life in SACD, check out:https://www.channelclassics.com from the Netherlands.

If all of my music sounded as good as the SACD of Vivaldi's Le Quarto Stagioni that they put out, all of my music would be on SACD. Rachel Podger and her Brecon Baroque has the best interpretation I've heard. 

I just got it in the mail and it was an emotional ride like I've hadn't had in years. Anyway, SACD done right sounds fantastic.

All the best,
Nonoise
Channel Classics produces some of the finest SACD recordings, they are all classical, to hear the difference between theirs and regular CD's a state of art playback system would be required, on garden variety systems they all sound about the same.
@krell_fan1 I would also say Fleetwood Mac Rumours, Stevie Ray Vaughn-Sky Is Crying, Moody Blues-Days Of Future Past, The Doors-L.A. Woman, and Eagles Hotel California are all game changers on SACD. The ones you listed and these to me justify the expense of an SACD player. Some of the Oppo units do a good job for the low cost and the ability to use them as network players for DSD if you can't find the SACD version of a particular title. If you have a little extra and can swing the nuforce editions they sound very good.