SACD

SACD sounds better right???
all of my stuf flooded 4’ 4 days.
i have no money but I am replacing a headphone setup and I feel I must have in CD player SACD because it sounds much better, am I right?????? Help!!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjimmycg
Channel Classics produces some of the finest SACD recordings, they are all classical, to hear the difference between theirs and regular CD's a state of art playback system would be required, on garden variety systems they all sound about the same.
@krell_fan1 I would also say Fleetwood Mac Rumours, Stevie Ray Vaughn-Sky Is Crying, Moody Blues-Days Of Future Past, The Doors-L.A. Woman, and Eagles Hotel California are all game changers on SACD. The ones you listed and these to me justify the expense of an SACD player. Some of the Oppo units do a good job for the low cost and the ability to use them as network players for DSD if you can't find the SACD version of a particular title. If you have a little extra and can swing the nuforce editions they sound very good.

oiche_shamhna
Absolutely! nice SACD selections you have there, especially, The Moody Blues.  Happy Listening!
My problem with SACD's is their price. They don't cost any more to manufacture than do CD's, right? Seems like price gouging to me. If the SACD and LP of an album title are the same price, I'm buyin' the LP.