MA9000 VS MA8900

Hello,
This is one of my first post here, I am readying up for a Amp upgrade, I currently use the Wyred4sound Mpre & Mamps to a Kef Reference 1.
Great & very underrated Amps those tiny Ice amps, the bass control these have are incredible for the price.
Now I am bitten by the upgrade bug, and have put up the Wyred Amps for sale.

I have auditioned quite a few Amps including the Accuphase E650, the T+A HV3100, Gryphon Diablo etc., & the Mcintoshes, I thought all of them were every good.
The stand out was the T+A, I really think it is the best integrated available right now, but it is way outside my budget for now.

I am now seriously considering the MA8900, I really liked the sound I heard at the brief audition., as a bonus it comes packed in with a DAC & a very good phono.
Can anyone who owns it comment on their experience.
Can someone also comment on the difference in sound with the MA900.
mavvrik
@chachi112 thanks for your comment, I guess sound is a very subjective matter, I didn't like the sound of the Hegel all that much.
Totally understandable and I could see how the Hegel could have possibly sounded a little dry or thin. I’ve heard their equipment in other set ups and didn’t like it nearly as much as I do in my room. Have you thought about giving the Pass Labs integrateds a look? 
@chachi112 totally agreed, I think it is always about system synergy., I haven't heard the Pass integrated yet. I shall do so this week.

I've heard great things about Pass integrated amps or their amps in general. I've never heard any Pass gears before as we do not have any Pass dealer in my area but I'll be psyched to be able to hear one some day.

I would also highly consider the following integrated amps : 
* Audio Research Foundation integrated.
* Naim Unity Nova (streamer / DAC / integrated amp all in one chassis). 
* Devialet (any models according to your budget). Naim also makes a pure analog integrated amp some at much higher price points than the Unity Nova.
* Classe Sigma 2200i stereo integrated amp. This integrated amp will digitize its analog inputs. It is a direct digital amplifier. No DAC. 
* Rega Osiris integrated amp. 

@caphill
I auditioned the Naim Unity Star yesterday, paired with a Focal Kanta, and left very impressed. It looks so sleek as well.
My needs are quite different, but for someone looking to have a single box with everything in it (including a streamer) & getting off the gear merry go round, its the best around.

Devialet - I have auditioned this, good sound but I prefer a more old school approach & look., also the thing I have against them, their product cycles are very short, i don’t want to be in a position of putting down 10 grand and finding in a year that my Amp is an older model., resale value takes a huge hit.

Rega Osiris - I did audition this, paired with a YG acoustics Carmel & a Rega Planar 10, Maybe it was not set up well, but I was a bit underwhelmed, considering the price point at work.,

Classe Sigma - I have been hearing great things, I need to audition it, but how is the support & warrant now that they have had a management change.

Audio Research - I haven’t heard any of their gear, definitely need to audition this.