WI-FI ROUTERS and Modems. BEST!! brand and why.

With more &more Audio streaming going on. Now with Tidal and MQA and Hi Rez play back

on your Streamer/ Dac's  devices, some going to 25K+ and up.

The question to those who have tried various brands routers that pass the Wi-Fi on or Ethernet connected to your streamer. Anyone found by trail that could suggest ones with the best fidelity.

tubes444
Happy with Orbi here.
Plan to add another satellite and then run Ethernet directly from the satellite to another Roon endpoint for my outdoor system.
Just don’t buy the newest latest kit as your playing with beta firmware versions. This goes for pretty much anything computer related or anything that has a firmware. 

Netgear kit as a whole will look after you, for wired just spend the money and get netgear ProSafe kit with lifetime warranty, as mentioned above, all my audio needs are wired cat5e solid copper. I use netgear nighthawk for my Wi-fi needs, with netgear extender, works flawlessly through thick stone walls here in the UK.

Custom firmware is available for most if needed, especially if you want to run VPN tunnels etc. Having said that don’t disregard Asus kit,   AC68U, is a cracking piece of kit and can run OpenVPN out of the box. My background is over 30 years in IT 
I use Roon through my Core computer and Bryston endpoint to my Lyngdorf integrated with DAC. The Core is Ethernet thru an extender and the Bryston is Ethernet thru my router. To obtain the highest sampling rate outputs, Ethernet is necessary in my system. The Lyngdorf also has wireless but I noticed that the sampling rates were not as high. I use a Netgear router and wireless. 
While we are on the subject does anyone have a favorite cable to connect their server/music library with?