How much should a person spend to get a decent power conditioner?

Good day to all.  I am wondering if I need to replace my moderate power conditioner, or if 'stacking' a puck (inline style) conditioner at the outlet would gain enough to warrant the expense.  I understand minimal expense usually means minimal gain, but I'm curious about how best to treat my AC and stay within my budget.  Thoughts please.
128x128wisciman99
most noise is component induced.
I would take issue with your your statement. It is mainly cable induced (both mains and signal). if it is component induced the component is faulty or badly designed.
@newf27- Did the additional grounding help with your low level hum?
Because that sounds like a grounding issue. Those can be very troublesome to sort, in part because of the different grounding schemes within the components comprising a system that, when connected together, create a ground loop.
OK, let me clarify.  I have no noise, no hum, no pops, no signal induced noise, no component induced noise.  Quiet is quiet, black quiet.  I get more noise from my ceiling fan. (Which is a Hunter btw. ;-) )   Setting aside the consitent power outages, I am wondering most about increasing the definition of my soundstage.  It is pleasantly wide, deep, and high, but can it be improved upon with more expenditure on AC conditioning?  If so, are we talking 4 figures, or something less?  Or this this a moot point, and save my pennies for speakers or a higher end pre/pro?  THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR INPUT