Replacing generic RECEPTACLES

How important is it to replace your generic receptacles with audio grade receptacles . I already replaced my stock power cords to high end Shunyatas. Would it still be necessary to still change my generic receptacles to audio grade? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
The actual rule is if you do not like aftermarket wires and such, just keep posting drivel until no one wants to read it anymore .The flack and crap get to water down any actual discussion, until basically the nay sayers win. They are on a mission. Why I have no idea, but that they do this is clear. One way they do this is to GET YOU TO ANSWER their crap questions. This just gives them more ammunition to attack you. Plus wastes your time. Fills up the thread with useless stuff, and detracts from the main questions.
@dynquest4....... Thank you for your unbiased opinion in what you believe and dont.. I appreciate you being straight and forward..                                   @elizabeth ....... I guess it all comes down to is what YOU  believe will work and dont work. Naysayers will always believe in what they believe in as we believe in what we want to believe in. Is there really proof one way or the other? Maybe no.. 
My impression is most naysayers couldn’t care less about the item under debate. They mostly just like getting a rise out of the believers. It’s not as if they’re real skeptics. Been that way for like forever. Besides, most things aren’t even that controversial. 
@geoffkait  My impression is most naysayers couldn’t care less about the item under debate.
Not necessarily. The OP asked for help and advice; if some of the advice is false and it might cost them, unnecessarily, a good amount of extra money, the OP should be told.
The idea that you need to install a dedicated 20A circuit to get better sound from your CDP is bogus. The idea that - if you put the ground leg on the top end of your breaker panel's ground buss, as apposed to the bottom end of the ground buss, will eliminate noise coming through the ground loop - is bogus The grounds are all commonly connected to the same ground loop....just sayn...Jim
@jhills........... Thank you for your post.... I just want to tell you that i know that the 20A is not necessary for a CDP, but since it is on a non dedicated circuit (15A} I thought it would be better to put in on a dedicated circuit, and since i do have to run a dedicated circuit i thought it might be better to run a 20A dedicated line on my other wall by my CDP just in case of adding something else..Just in case....... Now let me ask you a question please, Do u think a CDP should be on a dedicated line?