Valve phono stage

I’m considering switching to valves for my phono stage... can any of you guys recommend any with balanced outs for around $3800?

Current phono stage is Whest PS.30RDT.

I’m currently using a Roksan Xerxes 20Plus with Origin Live Encounter arm & upgraded Lyra Skala.

Or would I reap great rewards from an arm upgrade...?

Thanks

128x128infection
Forget the above. Buy a Precision Fidelity C7. A great cascode tube phono stage with level controls and source selection designed by Bruce Moore (Paragon, MFA, Audible Illusions). Available on the used market for around $500!
I’m too am looking specifically for a phono pre with a proper balanced output for use with a *differential* bipolar headphone amp/pre-amp. I have the digital end covered with a fully internally balanced R-2R ladder DAC that has a wonderful output stage. Now it’s time for my turntable to get the same treatment.

Note: I have listened to many sources both balanced and single ended with this particular bipolar head/pre and the ones that provide the true differential balanced signal sound like absolute magic. The SE ones converted to “balanced”, not so much.

I’m not as married to tubes, but prefer them as early as possible in the signal path when looking for that sound signature. So I’m eagerly watching the results of this thread!
You might consider the LUXMAN EQ-500. A beautiful piece of engineering and valve to boot for a lovely sound.
Dear Infection, I saw your response to me, which I assume relates to my recommendation of an Atma-sphere full function preamplifier, like the MP1 or the MP3 (for much less money) or their third option, for even less money.  You say you want a "dedicated PS".  I am not sure what that even means in this context.  All the Atma-sphere preamplifiers have dedicated PSs.  The MP1 PS is a separate outboard box connected to the audio chassis by an umbilical, if that's what you mean you want.  Otherwise, I think the other units are one-box types with built-in PSs.

It's interesting to me that each of us has his or her own favored products, and, by George, those products will inevitably be recommended, regardless of what the OP says he wants or needs.  The Herron lovers will always come forward when the words "phono stage" are written into the OP.  Great though it may be, it is not balanced.  I do also agree that Jensen transformers are excellent on any level, even though they are realistically priced.  And the guys who build them in SoCal are very smart.
@lewm Have you ever had any dealings with Keith Herron?  Ever owned Herron Audio equipment?  Just curious.