New Look for Audiogon hard to work with

Is there a way to undo the "tile" look? It was a lot easier to work with the text list. 
mahlerfan1992
Post removed 
As a seller you can buy a listing boost to remove the keyhole. They’ve created a problem you can solve only by sending them cash. Greed, greed, greed. I’m surprised there’s no option for the shopper to pay those keyholes away.
I’ve bought and sold here for years but it’s Audios/Gone now.

Never post on the forums, but I will for this.  Bad UI update.  More flashy, less functional.  Not to mention bugs bugs bugs.  In the marketplace you hit "equipment" to get rid of all the music and there is no change.  Lists are about usability and search.  Thumbnails are nice but not at the cost of the overall function.  They should have tested it before just pulling the trigger.
Better late than never with the tiles which makes browsing easier  but whats with the fuzzy borders? Are those the budget listings. Jut use all the tile real estate to show the item, don't obscure it. What is up with that?
Agree with all the comments above.... they really need to have beta testers to test out changes and to solicit feedback.  These guys are moving backwards and making it a terrible experience to all users, especially long timers like me.  Another reason to go elsewhere for sure.... oh, and have never gotten as many errors on this site as now, ugh!