Oppo UDP-205 MQA Confusion

I read that the 205 now supports MQA as long as it shows up as a "media file",
e.g. via a USB thumb drive or CD. This confuses me. How can an MQA file show up
as a "file"?  It's streamed. My intent is to use Tidal, via my iMAC to stream MQA
to the 205. (I don't own one yet). Will the 205 unfold Tidal Master files or not?

Sorry for my ignorance,
Jeff
audioslain02
I registered back in April directy on Oppos site. I have 2 functioning email addresses. I registered once for each address. As of 7/2 , I have heard nothing. How are people being notified?  By that I mean , dooes one have a certain time to reply ?  Is there a link they send you ?  Just wondering. Thank you ,  Jeff. 
OP
In my case they sent an email saying something along the lines of...
congratulations there is a udp205 available if you want one with a link.
I then clicked link, entered my shipping info and paid for it.
About 2 hours later I received fedex tracking information
@ OP: I had the same experience as uberwaltz.  On June 27th, I received an email from OPPO stating:

"Thank you for your interest in the OPPO UDP-205 - a limited supply is now available. Drawing from over a decade's worth of experience in advanced image processing technology and high fidelity audio performance, the UDP-205 is the perfect choice for discerning enthusiasts. The UDP-205 provides reference level sound quality through the analog outputs, improves the clock precision of the HDMI audio output, and increases the power of the built-in headphone amplifier."

The email included a link to place an order for a 205.  The text of the email continued:

"This link is as unique as you are so please do not share. It is valid while supplies last and will expire at 11:59 PM PT on July 4, 2018. Due to the limited quantity available, the limit is 1 per household. If you are no longer interested in the OPPO UDP-205 and would like to give up this opportunity, click this link...."

The email also included an "OPT OUT" link.

On June 29th, I placed my order and it shipped the same day.  It is due to be delivered on July 6th.

I hope you get an order offer email from OPPO.

Happy Fourth to all!
As I await my E-mail to buy from Oppo, I am wondering about MQA also. There are 2 steps to the "Unfolding" of MQA. Is the UDP205 processing both? It seems there are very few DAC manufacturers that offer both. Meridian being the only one I know of.