Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
Not a good update.

No way to see the newest listings as it used to be. Option "by date" mixes everything in some random order. Grid instead of a list is way less convenient. I gave up for now.

Bring back old format. It worked.
IT Blows !  Not a good move and after 18 years here as a member, you have made really bone head moves...….this is your best one by far . US Audio Mart '' looks '' a lot better now.  
Absolutely pathetic! This is the finest example of a company completely out of touch with their customer base caring only about increased revenues. Been a member for many years and have tolerated the egregious fees because at least the product worked.The only upside is for the dealers which is where I'm headed to trade in all the gear I WAS going to post yesterday until I ran into this shit show. I'm gone A'GON!
Not a fan of the new search.  Totally useless and a big waste of time scanning a bumch of unrelated pics.  US Audio Mart is looking better and better.