Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
Just sent a comment email to A'gon asking them to go back to the old set up.  

The techies can't seem to keep their young hands off our computers.  

Young people, ... didn't you ever hear the expression, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."   :( 
The owners/managers of Audiogon are clueless idiots.  

I gave up on selling gear on Audiogon back when the new owners/managers took over and raised the fees.  But I still visited whenever I was interested in buying something or just wanted to browse the listings.  Now with the changes in the Search function, it is honestly not worth my time.  Audiogon is now Audiogone!
The new format is pretty much unusable. I really wonder if they did any user research before implementing this change.  Without the list view, it is very painful to do a quick look at what is for sale.

The natural instinct is to resist change. But, in this case, the reactions to the change are more than just resisting change. The new format just does not work for me.
Very difficult to get thru the listings with the new look.  I scanned one page, then left.  Before I looked at EVERY listing, EVERY day.  This will definitely reduce the number of listings that I look at.

Much prefer the old look.