New Look for Audiogon hard to work with

Is there a way to undo the "tile" look? It was a lot easier to work with the text list. 
mahlerfan1992
OMG... i am getting a migraine just looking at this!! change for the sake  of change =not good!!!!!

Audiogon,give the option of the way it looked before!!    at the very least!!  
The first Bandwidth (Boost) charge.  1/10 of 1 cent per view of your own paid-for ad.  Isn't that what the listing fee is supposed to cover - viewing (not obscuring) of your ad?   We pay sales commission (percentage-of-sale) for a CLASSIFIED AD.  As consumers,  we should expect all perks be included, not excluded.  What is the percentage-of-sale fee for anyway, if not that?   

Would be nice if the New Listing option , would be available again when searching specific brands.
Part of my email response to Audiogon read...
"If you can introduce a 100% classic view by tomorrow you might get most of the Audiogon user base to come back. Here's the kicker... Classic View needs to be default and this new screwed up view needs to be the OPTION and not the other way around. By having the classic view be the OPTION and not the other way around that's basically saying "We heard you community but we don't give a flying f*ck about your preference"."

Audiogon responded...
"Well said.
Passing along your comments to the Powers to be.
Trust me, we are working on getting things back to normal."

Hopefully this is a good sign that all of our protest is not falling on deaf ears and that we'll be back to normal soon. Let's all cross our fingers and hope for the best.