Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey

I’ll try to further clarify my impressions of the the Omega mats in my system:

They certainly bring a substantial increase in resolution, transparency and clarity. What makes them so remarkable, though, is that this doesn't come at the expense of the life, energy and vitality of the music. Often, it seems, one of these sets of attributes is traded off for the other. If you've been in this hobby for a while, you've probably heard a system that has plenty of resolution, transparency and clarity, but is lacking in life, energy and vitality (or maybe vice versa). Having both at the same time, which, IMO, is the ultimate goal, can be quite elusive.

The addition of the Omega mats has greatly enhanced my system's ability to play music with both sets of attributes.

Tommylion,

I just ordered 1 mat and wondering where did you find the mat most and least effective? I contacted Oregonpapa and he recommended the power panel.
Great question ronrags. If I was to get just one mat where would the most benefit come from? I have everything in my system on star sound platforms so I like that the Omega mat is magnetic so if it’s not possible to put on top of a component with tubes it could possibly go underneath. I’m guessing either my DAC or power conditioner that has everything plugged into it would be a good spot. But the panel makes sense too...
@t_ramey Good point concerning the power conditioner since everything is plugged into it. 
Hi all - I see that the Omega E mat thread has had a "reset". Please don't go berserk but I think its only fair to the reader if you tell us whether or not you actually purchased the mat at full price. If you were sent mat(s) free of charge or at a reduced rate with no expectation of them being returned that should be disclosed. For instance, tommylion the 4 mats you discuss you paid $2,400 for and you are not returning them?

About a year ago, Audiocircle had a similar issue come up. Burson Audio was sending people cables free of charge with no expectation they be returned. A number of favorable reviews were published which ended-up being taken down because the board facilitator believed it was a form of payment to the people who wrote the reviews. 

t_ramey - I have Tranquility Bases under all my equipment. They are highly effective for a number of reasons but they don't use magnets in any way. Check-out my system page.