Best audio companies and dealers

I've thought about doing this over the years, but never seemed to get around to it. But I'd like to list the audio dealers and companies I've dealt with over the years that have offered consistently good products and customer service way beyond the average. 

Two companies come immediately to mind: Cary Audio in NC and Reference 3A in Canada. Cary offers superb equipment, like the SLP05 pre-amp. And they have delivered excellent customer service throughout the years, and it's always been a pleasure to deal with them. The same goes for Reference 3A speakers. I owned the MM Decappos- great speakers, esp. for midrange, and you cant find a more attentive, professional person than Tash to deal with. 
lerdo
Daedalus, Herron, Atma-Sphere, DEQX, Bryston, and VAC certainly belong on this list.

Regards,
-- Al
In my experience, Herron Audio, Immedia and Disc Doctor have been very good to outstanding.  I found ARC (1980's and 90's) and (early) Mark Levinson to be less than acceptable, far below basic expectations.  Musical Concepts / Musial Design also deserves a thumbs up.  But in my opinion, none are in the same league as Herron Audio.

Not meaning to hijack this thread, but are there any reputable   dealers in the Kansas City, Missouri area?

Please message me so as not to hijack this thread.

Thanks in advance.

JD