Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
It's interesting how feedback falls into two groups:

1. Tries it and likes it

2. Violently opposed to it, has to insult anyone who says they can notice a difference, does not try it.

It would be good to have the designers view on what led him to the design of the mat and what he thinks it is doing. I presume it’s similar to other products by Bybee, SR and Akiko which work by absorbing RFI and EMF. I wonder how these mats can be selective and not also absorb some of the musical details? My experience with Bybee is hit and miss, it seems not to be good in some places and better in others. Akiko make some just for mains and consumer units, which look interesting and I suspect is the right area for these “absorption” products.

You said it toetapaudio.  Which is why I label number 2 posters as trolls, miscreants and people I would not want to associate with. 

I would like to know more about the Omega E mat too.  I surmise that it has a purely electrical function, working on RFI, EMF using magnetic properties.  But that's about all I can tell.   If it really works wonders for music, I'm a buyer.  For $600 each, I hope that it surpasses the SR blue fuse and is as sound enhancing as Stillpoints, Hallographs and SR HFT system as tweaks.

@toetapaudio Who did I insult? I was particular to offer it "In my humble opinion" and that we are all entitled to an opinion. If anything, your post is divisive by placing people into one nice camp and the other a vehemently opposed camp, which they are not necessarily. Maybe you can explain what I cannot see?

I, and others are entitled to ask questions of a product which has no information available, and I cannot find anything on the web about. If "posters (or is that postees?)" are repeatedly claiming that the latest tweak is the best, and the resultant effect on that particular system is better than the previous best, then the question becomes "so what is the net effect of all these advertised tweaks?". A black sound floor that was blacker than the previous black? In addition, these "tweaks" are not inexpensive, at least to my meagre budget.

@fleschler You are the one being insulting. Both you and @toetapaudio are using insulting, divisive language.
toetapaudio
It would be good to have the designers view on what led him to the design of the mat and what he thinks it is doing. I presume it’s similar to other products by Bybee, SR and Akiko which work by absorbing RFI and EMF.

>>>>>Huh? First of all magnets don’t absorb, attract or shield RFI or EMI. Nor can magnets bend or attract or absorb light.  Second, even if it did there are much less expensive ways to absorb or shield RFI/EMI, for example draping a Carbon Fiber cloth over the component. Third, even if magnetic material shielded or absorbed RFI it would have to be wrapped completely around the component. What the mat might do, being magnetic, is absorb magnetic fields, which could be done cheaply with mu metal.