New Audiogon equipment search format.

This new equipment search format is awful! What in the world were you thinking?
rides2work
@tls49 .

I understand totally.
It at first appeared Agon were fully aware of their huge error but after that nothing....
So I voted the only way I knew how, with my wallet ....
And yes if EVERYONE did likewise it may have a larger impact.

Honestly we should not even be talking about it as they should have already fixed it but here we are......
The peep holes are bad enough but there's also no longer text persistence in the search field (meaning you have to type everything in from scratch every single time you perform a search) and the sort feature for results doesn't seem to be working--it brings up the  same eight results whether you sort by time, price, whatever--below the 'boosts' of course, none of which has anything to do with your search terms.  It's possible that a script or two isn't working right, either on Audiogon or at my end.  But everything worked fine here until a few days ago.
The old format is back,  thank god. To activate click on little box upper right hand corner of screen - selects either Classic or Panel screen.  

In my communications with Audiogon Staff they said they are trying the new "panel " look to attract an younger and more visually stimulated crowd.  

Good Listening 

Peter
Going to lower the tone considerably now but the only thing the "peep holes" reminded me of were something a younger crowd are definitely not going to be aware of....
Quick pass me another dollar...…..
Thanks for providing the Classic view. So much easier to browse through the different categories.