Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Post removed 
The outside of the breaker box? Interesting. Does it work by quantum tunneling?
@oregonpapa...…………………….

One of the wires on the main cable  was not screwed down tightly inside the main panel.  With 3 a/c's and the dryer running, the connection wasn't  solid enough and the resistance from that caused heat.  I reset the breakers 2 times before the flames came out of the panel.  Something told me to go back down in the basement.  Thank God I did.

I feel better knowing the mats don't go deep inside the panel.  I have been following this post and it is quite interesting.  Now that I'm retired, I couldn't/wouldn't indulge, but it is fun to learn something new.  I am not as narrow minded as some thought I was.
@stereo5  When the time comes for Perfect Path Tech to start selling and shipping the smaller version of the mat I’ll send you a couple of them to try if you’d like. Let me know if you’re interested.