Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
@almarg 

As far as I aware the way to search has never changed and is exactly as you say.
My main issue was pretty simple but essential.
It did not matter how many times i hit enter on my keyboard nothing would happen.
Not sure when you tried it but I can state as of 5 minutes ago it is NOW working, I can assure you after the "fix" of Friday it most definitely was NOT working.
Maybe my bad for not having tested it again this morning before I replied here.
Seems like Admin are slowly and surely putting the pieces back together again.
Why did they have to mess with something that wasn't broken. It used to be easy to scan new ads and for info on certain stuff. Now it is just plain uneasy to use.I for one don't like it , put it back the way it was.
glenee - They did. Just pick the little square box at the top right and pick classic view.
As we are STILL seeing numerous people complain about the site it would appear Agon maybe needed to do a little more to explain.
Maybe an email explaining the change and how to revert to classic view could be sent to every member?
Not just to the few who contacted Agon support about the issue.