Mundorf MKP Audiophiler or ClarityCap ESA ?

hi to all :) , 
i must replace electrolytic cap in my crossover.
for midbudget polypropylene caps i've thought to :

- mundorf mkp audiophiler  
- claritycap ESA

opinions abut them?

thank you
128x128audio4pass
@timlub Film/foil construction is always superior. If I had a choice, I’d use Teflon, but the price is ridiculous. Poly/tin Theta is a wonderful alternative, priced reasonably, and come in values up to 12uF. Styrene/tin is even better, but again prices and values are not suitable for crossover work. Rel-Cap is a good American company, which also supplies the military. They are at the top of the highest end capacitors in the world. 
@invictus005....    Lets just say that we have a difference in opinion for sure.... Yes,  overall, I'd rather have a film & foil over a metalized poly and yes, styrene's are better and yes Teflon's are better yet.... Overall, these are true statements,  but still way off,  Teflon's tend to lean cool sounding, very detailed, but in the wrong situation are not always the best choice.  All film & foils are not created equal, nor are all Poly Propylene caps. To use the statement "Always Superior"... is just not accurate.  Otherwise, we would only have 3 or 4 cap choices,  why would we need more if one was always better? 
Overall,  I really do agree with you,  but my experience is very different than yours and I cannot put absolutes on the statements that you have made. 
@timlub Copper/silver/tin/film are always superior to any metallized capacitors. Maybe not always for aluminum/film. As terminating the leads or anything to aluminum is problematic. 

Even so, metallized capacitors are sprayed with conductive paint/glue on each end and leads are coiled and press fit. Ever take one apart? You can gently wiggle them out. It’s a terrible termination and one of the reasons why they will always be nosier than film/foil types. 

CSA caps are even worse. They spray the extended metallized aluminum ends with copper. Copper corodes aluminum. 
Ok,  I guess that I'm just wrong about Teflon's leaning cool, so please  set everyone straight and list the 4 caps that we should all use... 
Everyone will be relieved that we no longer need to shop or go through this extensive testing or read from hacks on the internet.  We can simply use your 4 caps.  

I'm sure that you will list excellent caps by the  way and yes, there is sarcasm above that last statement.  Its obvious that you cannot be reasoned with regardless of what many many others have heard.  I'm really glad that this isn't a political forum.